Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Business Development Lead
- Post Date:August 23, 2022
- Views 130
Softvative Inc is a Minnesota-based Technology consulting services firm established in 2008. Softvative provides solutions, services and consulting on Digital Transformation, Project Solutions, Cloud Services, IT, Web solutions and training.
Softvative Inc is seeking a Business Development Lead for its services, solutions and business. Local candidates will be preferred.
- Developing new sales opportunities within a defined geographic region or industry verticals
- Extensive experience in working with teams (virtual and local) The ability to articulate the solutions and services to C-Level and senior business decision-makers
- Partner with the technical team for lead generation, account planning, new account development and expansion of opportunities within existing accounts.
- Become proficient with offered services and solutions using technical, and client knowledge to influence and assist customers in applying products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation and profit growth.
- Plan and carry out all sales activities to develop new business accounts for managed Services, solutions and Software sales.
- Be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within assigned accounts; accurately maintain sales forecasts as required by management.
- Formulate and implement a comprehensive account management strategy to meet or exceed all revenue targets
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within client’s customer base.
- Gain insight to customer’s business initiatives and challenges and propose solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Work closely with engineering team members to develop quotes/proposals; communicate concepts to technical and non-technical key decision makers.
- Work with back office to ensure timely contract completion/renewal, sales bookings, and manage installs.
- Work on digital marketing, lead generation and automation.
- Represent Softvative at industry shows, conferences and customer events.
- 1-3 years of solution sales experience working in IT managed service industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with sales prospecting and closing, sales plan management, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, professionalism
- Hunter mentality is required to open new territories.
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement.
- Use of CRM software and strong attention to detail in regards to pipeline management and forecasting
- Digital marketing experience or some exposure to it
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Microsoft Partner Portal Sales and Marketing Resources, and CRM tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Nice to have a know-how of Microsoft Technologies, Cloud Solution, Microsoft 365, Azure, PowerPlatform, SharePoint, Project Online, Dynamics CRM Online, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Nice to have skills to sell solutions involving IT, VOIP, security, Website design, development, automation, cloud, Business Continuity, Backups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Softvative offers a wide range of training to its consultants. The training help the consultant grow their skills and expertise
- Work with the latest technologies, Project Management and process areas to grow the skills and experience
- Compensation is negotiable based on experience and skills.