Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Softvative currently has an opportunity with one of our direct clients in Minnesota a Fortune 500 company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an Associate degree with a good experience
- PEGA certified with one of these certifications CSA, CSSA, CLSA
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical experience in PEGA development
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, implementation and support of large scale applications
- 3-5 years of experience as a Systems Architect in the Design, Development, Migration, Deployment
- PEGA CLSA Certified
- Integration of PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
- Ability to translate systems requirements into functional program specifications
- Effective communications and strong presentation skills