Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The PHP LAravel Developer will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment. Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverables in an agile environment. BS/MS in Computer Science/Information Technology. 2-3 years experience required
- Laravel Framework
- Writing scalable code for PHP software applications
- Source Code management using Github
- Linux / Ubuntu
- MySQL database, knowledge of database design, development, performance tuning, security
- Reviewing, testing and debugging applications
- Drafting software and application operating procedures
Nice to Have Skills (Not Required):
- WEB API
- Authorization, Authentication, Architecture, Design
- 2-5 years or plus experience as a PHP developer
- PHP frameworks, Microservices
- Android mobile app development
- DevOps and Cloud experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills (To-do attitude)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Benefits, Paid Leaves
- Collaborative work culture
Softvative is an innovative technology solution provider operating since 2008. Softvative provides benefits to full-time employees including medical, PTO, training, career growth and other benefits. Salary depends on experience and skills.