Softvative Inc is a Minnesota based Technology consulting services firm established in 2008. Softvative provides solutions, services and consulting mainly around Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server PPM / EPM, Office 365 & Azure Online Solutions, web solutions and trainings.
Softvative Inc is seeking a Professional Services Sales Manager for its services, solutions and business. Local candidates will be preferred.
- Developing new sales opportunities within a defined geographic region or industry verticals
- Extensive experience in working with teams (virtual and local) The ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to C-Level and senior business decision maker
- Partner with the technical team for lead generation, account planning, new account development and expansion of opportunities within existing accounts.
- Become proficient with offered services and solutions using technical, and client knowledge to influence and assist customers in applying products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation and profit growth.
- Plan and carry out all sales activities to develop new business accounts for managed Services, Hardware and Software sales.
- Be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within assigned accounts; accurately maintain sales forecasts as required by management.
- Formulate and implement comprehensive account management strategy to meet or exceed all revenue targets
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within client’s customer base.
- Gain insight to customer’s business initiatives and challenges and propose solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Work closely with engineering team members to develop quotes/proposals; communicate concepts to technical and non-technical key decision makers.
- Work with back office to ensure timely contract completion/renewal, sales bookings, and manage installs.
- Represent Softvative at industry shows, conferences and customer events.
- 2-3 years of solution sales experience working in IT managed service industry including one or more of the following: Microsoft Technologies, SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Project Server PPM, PMO, Cloud Computing, SQL Server, Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, Virtualization, Skype Communications, Active Directory and Exchange, e-Learning / Learning Management System (LMS) trainings
- 2-3 years of consultative sales experience working in IT managed service industry including one or more of the following
Microsoft Technologies, SharePoint Managed Services, Project Server PPM, SharePoint Online, Project Online, Dynamics CRM Online, Skype, Azure, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Demonstrated proficiency with sales prospecting and closing, sales plan management, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, professionalism
- Hunter mentality is required to open new territories.
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement.
- Willingness to learn and master the use of CRM software and a strong attention to detail in regards to pipeline management and forecasting
- Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Partner Portal Sales and Marketing Resources, and CRM tools.
- 4 Year Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- There will be initial probation period of three months.
- Softvative offers the wide range of trainings to its consultants. Those trainings help the consultant grow their skills and expertise
- Work with latest technologies, Project Management and process areas to grow the skills and experience
- Compensation is negotiable based on experience and skills.