Softvative.com is built on the principles of providing innovative solutions, quality products and reliable services. We deliver clients’ success by paying close attention to their business needs, following the latest trends in technology and applying industry best practices to develop optimal solutions.
Softvative is a innovative solutions, services, training provider and recruitment services company based in Minnesota.
- Participate on agile team as QA member
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios
- Automate test scripts for smoke and regression testing suing Selenium
- Log and track defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort
- Assist in UAT testing phase
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.
- Generate test data for short and long term application needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience.
- Well-versed in testing methods
- Experience with Agile Methodology in a QA Role
- Web testing experience (.NET)
- Stron UI/UX and Web testing experience
- Microsoft SSIS or similar ETL tool
- Extensive SQL scripting background
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Experience with ALM, or TFS
- Experience with Automated Testing tools Selenium, VSTS, UFT/QTP
Only US Citizen or Green Card holders. No 3rd parties. No relocation option available.