- Softvative currently has an opportunity with one of our direct clients in Minnesota a Fortune 100 company.
- Participate in the agile team as QA member
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios.
- Log and track defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort.
- Assist in UAT testing phase
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation
- Generate test data for short and long-term application needs
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience
- Well-versed in testing methods
- Experience with Agile Methodology in a QA Role
- Web testing experience (.NET)
- Experience testing in Interfaces using BizTalk or SAP PI/PO (Process Integration/Process Orchestration)
- Experience in Interface testing, Middleware, EDI and Field mapping validations.
- Experience in ETL testing.
- Proficient in SQL via SQL Server
- Detail-oriented and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong collaboration skills with technical and business partners
Experience in Azure DevOps / ALM or similar tools.
Exposure and understanding of automation tools.