Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
is built on the principles of providing innovative solutions, quality products and reliable services. We deliver clients’ success by paying close attention to their business needs, following the latest trends in technology and applying industry best practices to develop optimal solutions.
Softvative is a innovative solutions, services, training provider and recruitment services company based in Minnesota.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios
- Collaborate with team members on building test cases/scripts
- Log and track issues/defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort
- Assist in SIT/UAT/Support Releases testing phase
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation
- Generate test data for testing needs
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience
- Minimum 1 year SAP Implementation or Support experience (Fiori is a MUST; ACM is highly preferred)
- Experience with HP ALM and MS TFS/VSTS
- Strong Agile Background
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience with HP UFT/Worksoft a plus