RF Engineer Contract To Hire in Denver CO
- Post Date:February 7, 2023
- Views 110
Softvative Inc is a Minnesota-based Technology consulting services firm established in 2008. Softvative provides solutions, services and consulting on Digital Transformation, Project Solutions, Cloud Services, IT, Web solutions and training.
Softvative Inc seeks an RF Engineer for a telecommunication company. This is a contract-to-hire role with initially three months of contract.
The candidate must have the following:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the last 7 years working as a frequency/capacity spectrum planner for a major wireless carrier in the USA
- Have interference hunting and mitigation knowledge and experience.
- Must have worked on planning tools like Planet, Asset, Atoll etc.
- Work out on-site at the operator’s office in Denver, CO
- Competitive salary
- Excellent full-time benefits once hired