- Post Date:December 10, 2021
- Views 637
Softvative Inc is a Minnesota based Technology consulting services firm established in 2008. Softvative provides solutions, services and consulting mainly around Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server PPM / EPM, Office 365 & Azure Online Solutions, web solutions and trainings.
Softvative Inc is seeking a Sales Lead for its services, solutions and business. Local candidates will be preferred.
- Developing new sales opportunities within a defined geographic region or industry verticals
- Extensive experience in working with teams (virtual and local) The ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to C-Level and senior business decision maker
- Partner with the technical team for lead generation, account planning, new account development and expansion of opportunities within existing accounts.
- Become proficient with offered services and solutions using technical, and client knowledge to influence and assist customers in applying products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation and profit growth.
- Plan and carry out all sales activities to develop new business accounts for managed Services, Hardware and Software sales.
- Be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within assigned accounts; accurately maintain sales forecasts as required by management.
- Formulate and implement comprehensive account management strategy to meet or exceed all revenue targets
- Build and maintain consultative relationships with senior executives across functional areas within client’s customer base.
- Gain insight to customer’s business initiatives and challenges and propose solutions to satisfy these needs.
- Work closely with engineering team members to develop quotes/proposals; communicate concepts to technical and non-technical key decision makers.
- Work with back office to ensure timely contract completion/renewal, sales bookings, and manage installs.
- Represent Softvative at industry shows, conferences and customer events.
- 1-3 years of solution sales experience working in IT managed service industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with sales prospecting and closing, sales plan management, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, professionalism
- Hunter mentality is required to open new territories.
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement.
- Use of CRM software and strong attention to detail in regards to pipeline management and forecasting
- Digital marketing experience or some exposure to it
- Strong PC skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Partner Portal Sales and Marketing Resources, and CRM tools.
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- Know-how of Microsoft Technologies, SharePoint Managed Services, Project Server PPM, SharePoint Online, Project Online, Dynamics CRM Online, Skype, Azure, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- There will be an initial probation period of three months.
- Softvative offers the wide range of trainings to its consultants. Those trainings help the consultant grow their skills and expertise
- Work with latest technologies, Project Management and process areas to grow the skills and experience
- Compensation is negotiable based on experience and skills.