Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Softvative currently has an opportunity with one of our direct clients in Minnesota.
- Participate in an agile team as QA member
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios.
- Log and track defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort.
- Assist in the UAT testing phase.
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation
- Generate test data for short and long-term application needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience
- Well-versed in testing methods
- Experience with Agile Methodology in a QA Role
- SAP ECC and Integration testing experience.
- Experience in SAP Transportation Management (TM) or Demand to Supply (DTS) process modules.
- Experience in System Interfaces and EDI files testing.
- Proficient in SQL via SQL Server.
- Detail-oriented and a problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills with technical and business partners
- Experience in Azure DevOps / ALM / Solman or similar tools.
- Exposure and understanding of Fiori apps.
- Exposure and understanding of automation tools.