Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Softvative Inc is a Minnesota based Technology consulting services firm established in 2008. Softvative provides solutions, services and consulting using Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server PPM / EPM, Office 365 & Azure Online Solutions, web solutions, trainings and job placement.
Softvative Inc is seeking a Business Development Representative for its services, solutions and business.
- Work with team to develop the business opportunities
- Post and update available positions and close those in timely manner
- Search for candidates with relevant experience in local market
- Candidates screening, 1st level interviewing, experience verification, references confirmation and background check
- Communication (Email / phone) with potential candidates, be the first level of contact for the applicants
- Create and manage matrices and questions for different roles to select best candidates for the next level process
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers. Coordinating interview with company’s hiring managers
- Communicating position information and benefits during screening process
- Extensive experience in working with teams (virtual and local)
- Good with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook), Website login and searches
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified candidates within assigned positions and others within company
- Work in agile fashion to help fill the positions in short time
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Work on the Jobs Portal and build company’s qualified candidates resume, contact and information database
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job
- 1-3 years of customer support, communication and quality experience
- 4 Year Bachelor degree, Master degree in HR Management preferred or 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with HR prospecting and closing, plan management, candidates review, Performance management, presentation skills, professionalism
- Experience working in agile environment
- Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement.
- Willingness to learn and master the use of job portal, HR, position hiring, selection process, interview and a strong attention to detail in regards to pipeline management and forecasting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- There will be initial probation period of three months.
- Softvative offers the wide range of trainings to its consultants. Those trainings help the consultant grow their skills and expertise
- Work with latest technologies
- Compensation is negotiable based on experience and skills